My Face may be different, but my feelings the same
I laugh and I cry, and I take pride in my gains
I was sent here among you, to teach you to love
As God in the heavens, looks down from above
To Him I am no different, His love know no bounds
Its those here among you, in cities and towns
That judge me by standards that man has imparted
But this family I have chosen will help me get started
For I'm one of the children, so special and few
That came here to learn the same lessons as you
That love is acceptance it must come from the heart
We all have the same purpose, though not the same start
The Lord gave me life, to live and embrace
And I'll do it as you do but at my own pace

Jodie's Journey by Granny Engela!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank you...

My hubby and I would like to thank our familes for their support during the last six months...
Our son Devon (5yrs) - Thank you little one for your prayers, you are only five years old, but in the last 6 months you had to grow up really quickly. It has been a tough time for you, but now you can see that God has answered all your prayers.
My Mother Adri - she kept me on the right path faith wise, and all her prayers
My Daddy Barry- All his tears, I can remember when they drove through to JHB when Jodie went into theatre and the first time he met her, we were standing next to her bed and he couldn't say anything he just cried. I will never forget the text messages at 5am in the morning just when I needed them
My Mother in Law Engela - Thank you for crying with me....
My Father in Law Koos- Thank you for your advice and helping us financially
My sister Debbie- The best sister ever, thank you for your prayers and daily text messages
My brother in law Jaco - Boet jy's fantasties, dankie vir jou gebedjies
My brother and his wife Ernie and Sophie - Thank you for your calls and prayers
My sister in law and her hubby - Karen and Leon - thanks for your prayers
My Ouma - Thanks for the prayers, the messages and the calls. Jodie is blessed to have an Great Grandmother like you
My Best friend Linette and her family - thank you for being there for us
THE WHOLE FAMILY - thank you for your text messages, phone calls and prayers.
My Friends - Morne, Frans, Trinette, Anel, Elize - thank you for your kind words and assistance
Jodie's "little angel" - Morne - Dankie jy besef nie hoeveel jy vir ons beteken nie, mag die Here jou ryklik seen.
Our Pastor George - Thank you for your visits and your prayers
Pastor Louis Ras who sent me text messages and prayed
My Hubby's colleagus at Standard Bank - Vuyo, thanks for the visit at the hospital, it ment a lot to Marcel. Kevin, your support is amazing and we appreciate the time off when needed. Annelize, thanks for the flowers. The rest of team - thank you for the kind words and thougths.
My son's school - Drieks and Franciska thanks for the sponsorship and taking care of Devon in this difficult time
Anneke - We dont even know you but you paid for Jodie's removal of her g-tube thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment