My Face may be different, but my feelings the same
I laugh and I cry, and I take pride in my gains
I was sent here among you, to teach you to love
As God in the heavens, looks down from above
To Him I am no different, His love know no bounds
Its those here among you, in cities and towns
That judge me by standards that man has imparted
But this family I have chosen will help me get started
For I'm one of the children, so special and few
That came here to learn the same lessons as you
That love is acceptance it must come from the heart
We all have the same purpose, though not the same start
The Lord gave me life, to live and embrace
And I'll do it as you do but at my own pace

Jodie's Journey by Granny Engela!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

1 November GOD CREATED A MIRACLE!

On the 1st day of November our six and a half month nightmare ended. My mother came to visit and on Sunday morning we were supposed to go to church but Jodie was still ill and we couldn't go. The day before our Pastor said we must email him photos, he would like to put it up on the big screen in church, so that they can pray for her. At 11am that day Jodie drank 80mls orally. I cannot explain how it felt, with every little ml she drank I kept on praising God. My little baby was drinking, I don't think people realise how a simple little thing like a baby drinking can change your life. For six months I had been crying, praying and just trying to MAKE her drink, then God HAPPENED. My Dad once told me "Vickie, God is in control, and He will heal in His time", if he had only knew how his words carried me through the last six months, everytime I struggled I remembered his words "God is in control". Devon was so happy, he would now be able to hold her and touch her tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment