My Face may be different, but my feelings the same
I laugh and I cry, and I take pride in my gains
I was sent here among you, to teach you to love
As God in the heavens, looks down from above
To Him I am no different, His love know no bounds
Its those here among you, in cities and towns
That judge me by standards that man has imparted
But this family I have chosen will help me get started
For I'm one of the children, so special and few
That came here to learn the same lessons as you
That love is acceptance it must come from the heart
We all have the same purpose, though not the same start
The Lord gave me life, to live and embrace
And I'll do it as you do but at my own pace

Jodie's Journey by Granny Engela!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On the 30th of August 2008 I prayed and asked God for a baby, then God gave me Jodie......

On 15 September 2008 I very sneekily bought a pregnancy test.... My son Devon and hubby was in the kitchen when I walked in, I had the biggest smile ever. I waved the pregnancy test around jumping up and down, like a little girl just before christmas eve. My son didn't know what was going on and when I explained his eyes when star bright and he started laughing with joy. He has been waiting for a little friend for years, we even laughed because in his mind if you buy a pregnancy test then God gives you a baby, he said that we should've bought it a long time ago. We just about phoned the whole world with the good news. That night I prayed and thanked our Heavenly Father that he blessed us with a little baby. Every day that went by, the little one grew bigger and stronger, how wonderful it feels to have a little miracle grow inside my womb. I could hardly wait to buy baby goodies and counted the days from the one scan to the next.





No comments:

Post a Comment