My Face may be different, but my feelings the same
I laugh and I cry, and I take pride in my gains
I was sent here among you, to teach you to love
As God in the heavens, looks down from above
To Him I am no different, His love know no bounds
Its those here among you, in cities and towns
That judge me by standards that man has imparted
But this family I have chosen will help me get started
For I'm one of the children, so special and few
That came here to learn the same lessons as you
That love is acceptance it must come from the heart
We all have the same purpose, though not the same start
The Lord gave me life, to live and embrace
And I'll do it as you do but at my own pace

Jodie's Journey by Granny Engela!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Hello World - I am 20 months old!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Month 6, not so good news....

During month six of my pregnancy I was booked into the hospital with cramps and high blood pressure.... I prayed " God, Please let my little girl be fine", yes it was a little girl. I overheard Devon pray one evening asking God for a sister. With tears of joy streaming down my face, I confirmed that he is going to have a baby sister. My husband went to the Mighty Men Conference the year before and left a piece of paper in his Bible which I discovered during my pregnancy. It was a list of everything he thanked God for blessing him with, and of course at the end of the list he asked for a daughter. How wonderful is that, we received what we prayed for. With God's help we were fine and left the hospital feeling thankfull. Every day passing, Jodie grew bigger and stronger. She wasnt a big baby but she was normal and with every scan I fell more and more in love with her. She was beautiful, just what I asked for....

No comments:

Post a Comment